The TwinStar Plus CTS2000 is comprised of two CXE2000 module-less VoIP servers. CTS2000 is a stand-alone, pre-configured, out-of-the-box IP-PBX failover solution featuring Xorcom’s CompletePBX distribution in a two 19″ 2U chassis. Digital PRI and BRI ISDN and PSTN/analog phone ports can be supported by connecting external Astribank units via the USB2 ports, for a total of up to 160 PSTN / Analog phones ports, up to 200 users and up to 85 concurrent calls (SIP only); 45 for PRI / FXS.
The robust CTS2000 comes standard with a RAID1 Support, redundant fans for cooling, internal backup and restore, front panel USB access, and two Ethernet ports to allow separation of IP voice and data traffic for improved voice quality and increased throughput.
A multi-function LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) on the CTS2000 allows the system administrator to perform several of the most common functions directly on the front panel of the IP-PBX without having to attach a keyboard and monitor. The touch panel uses a text-based menu tree to facilitate monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting of the entire telephony system.
Also available with the CTS2000 is the Rapid Recovery – Backup Utility, provided on Disk-on-Key. CTS2000 configurations with an FXS module support Rapid PA – Public Address to provide public address functionality to Asterisk installations, and are also offered with I/O ports to support a wide array of peripheral devices.
- Up to 200 users
- Various combinations of FXS, FXO, BRI ISDN and PRI/CAS/R2 ports
- Supports SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks
- Up to 8 BRI ISDN ports
- Single ISDN PRI (E1/T1) T1 CAS, or E1 R2 port
- Up to 4 external Astribank USB channel banks
- Concurrent calls: Up to 85 (SIP only); up to 45 (PRI + FXS)
- Supports auxiliary appliances (door locks, alarm systems etc.)
- Easy-to-use Web interface for Asterisk and network setup
- Processor: Intel Atom D2500, Dual Core, 1.86GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard disk: From 320GB 2.5” (upgradeable to 1TB HDD, or SSD)
- Echo Cancellation module: Voice enhancement & echo cancellation (optional)
- USB: 4 external USB 2.0
- Analog Lines Fail-over: In case of power outage or an Asterisk malfunction, up to six analog PSTN lines are routed directly to predetermined analog extensions
- I/O Ports: Input/Output ports for Asterisk peripheral device support (optional)